Filed under: Uncategorized
Stately Willohroots manner, nestled in a valley on top of the Blue Mountains, or Endless Mountains, of North Eastern Pa. [ between the Smokey and Catskills , the heart of the Appalachian Chain, if you are looking at a topographical map] was the scene of an electrifying experience recently. A nearby lightning strike put a surge through our state of the art Dell tower, cooking the framistan or possibly the wiggetator. As you can tell, I am no computer tech.
There are several things I found out through this experience.
- There is no money in our reduced budget for repair of anything.
- It is possible for me to warn my wife about taking on line tests in a storm
- It is only possible for me to warn her, not to say anything that will actually affect her behavior
- I really need to get more involved in the job search
- My Son in Law , who bought me this replacement computer so that I can blog again is a real gift
- I have a battery back-up surge protector left over from the closing of my office that the Internet company said to keep as it was too heavy to return. [ “too late smart”, the Pa. Dutch say]
- No damage to anything can affect my love for my wife
- I missed the on line community here and at your sites. A lot.
I appreciate The people who contacted me to inquire about my lack of bloging activity. Thank you for your concern, God bless your caring hearts. I will email each of you soon, now that I am up and running on the electric pathways. I will be catching up on my reading of your blogs and look forward to hearing from all of you soon!
5 Comments so far
Leave a comment